bank withdrew payment from my salary account how to get it back??

i have a long standing loan with a bank every month or two i make payments towards that loan last month i wasn't able to do the payment.they froze my account??now how to get the cash recovered back to availability?

Talk to Bank manager, give a request in written you want to repay the instalment, take a receiving of such application. Bank can nt deny taking instalments from creditor of bank. Ask manager to de-freeze the account, you want to make a payment.

If any problem persists, contact me.