Bangalore Business Partner Has Not Paid his Dues

18-Apr-2024 (In Recovery Law)
Namashkar We billed goods from Our Hyderabad Office to Bangalore based Party . Bangalore party is not paying our outstanding. Its almost one year and has also stopped payment of his security cheque. Need advice how to proceed against this bangalore based party . Where to file case in Hyderabad or Bangalore Regards
Answers (1)

Answer #1
663 votes
hi you could file petition in Hyderabad also but need to see whether there was any agreement or invoice entered between the parties and you could send legal notice asking them to pay the dues as per the terms and conditions of agreement
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."