After receiving a stolen phone by the court

My phone was stolen for last few months ago,I allready done by E-FIR, my phone was pick by the investigation police officer and after the legal step my was received by the police station,the. After procedure details pls

Query perused. Would advise you to consult a lawyer and get the superdari application moved before the concerned court for recovery of your mobile phone. You need to brief the lawyer regarding the details of the case

Respected sir
you stated that your phone was stolen last few months . thereafter concerned police intemat to you about the your phone . now you can collect the the phone through superdare from the court .if you interested then I will legal help you.