After receiving a stolen phone by the court

My phone was stolen for last few months ago,I allready done by E-FIR, my phone was pick by the investigation police officer and after the legal step my was received by the police station,the. After procedure details pls

Answers (2)

170 votes

Query perused. Would advise you to consult a lawyer and get the superdari application moved before the concerned court for recovery of your mobile phone. You need to brief the lawyer regarding the details of the case

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

56 votes

Respected sir
you stated that your phone was stolen last few months . thereafter concerned police intemat to you about the your phone . now you can collect the the phone through superdare from the court .if you interested then I will legal help you.

Popular Recovery Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Recovery Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles