Younger brother is threatening for family property

Hello Sir, I was living in a house in Allahabad with my family. Due to my father is no more, my younger brother was also living with us. Now as am in Indian Air Force.. So due to posting I got posted to Delhi and moved here with family except younger brother due to some reasons. Now when me and my family whenever go to our place he fights with us and threatened us not to enter. And warn us to kill. Also claiming that its his house. All the legal papers of the house are registered with my name. Its been around 4 years. We didnt registered any complaint due to our respect in society. But its become very massive now. Please suggest me some kind measures and all legal obligations so that I will be able to get my house back. I will be highly obliged for your kind help sir. Am mailing this with lot of hope. Please advice.

Hello sir,
As you said all the legal papers of the house are registered with your name. Then tell me Is it is your self acquired property or ancestral. And if property is in your name then nobody can claim your property. You have full right. If your brother threatened you then file a police complaint and record all threats received from him and file suit for eviction against your brother.

there is two point
if that house is parantal property then ur brother have equal right and if it's in ur name then he have no right.
if he is forcaly threatening you then u must complaint to police and take possession first .
other wise this is civil court issue .