Younger brother claim a share in elder brother's self acquired plot

If my father has given me money to buy property on my own name can my younger brother can claim it for share

Venerated Sir,
If your father had given money to buy property and in the consonance of that property has been purchased then your brother can not claim thereon. In such a condition you have only one option to prove that money is self acquired money earned by your father during his lifetime. Your bother have no right to claim in your purchased property because that money tends to self acquired property of your father. But situation will be changed in ancestral acquired money. feel free to call me for more assistance.

Technically yes. Any property purhcased from family funds is family property and all members are entitled to it. You need to ensure that the property is not purchased from family funds to absolve any such claim in future./

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari