Written statement already given what to do if i want to add something

Dear Sir, I have 2 question, 1) I have already filed written statement in 1 case, can i file another statement to add on to it? 2) In another case i have not filed any written statement since 1 year, but have been appearing in the court, can i file the statement now?

After filing a Written Statement, if you want to add something to it, you can file a "Rejoinder", or an "Interlocutory Application for additional documents". If you want to make changes in the Written Statement already filed, you can file an "Interlocutory Application for Amendment of Written Statement".

In the 2nd case, from your query it is not clear what stage the case has reached. In civil litigation, after reaching a particular stage in the case proceedings, the right to file Written Statement is dissolved. Please consult your Counsel on Record or obtain a certified copy of the Entire Order Sheet to ascertain whether you can file the Written Statement at this juncture.

This is my legal advice based on the limited information provided by you in your query. It is not my final legal opinion.

if the written statement is already filed and you wish to include or add further statements, you can file an application U/o 6 R 17 of CPC and seek for amendment.
in the other case if you have not filed WS but have been appearing in court and if the court has noted that WS has not been filed, then you will need to seek permission from the court to file your WS, generally it will be allowed on payment of costs. If not, then file an MFA before the HIGH COURT and take permission to file your WS in the lower court.

You cannot file another written statement until if there any amendment to main petition.
And what all you left in W/S you can add all those in your Affidavit Evidence.

In another case you should file Written Statement immediately by filing application for condone the delay in filing statement

Better you contact you Lawyer, who is dealing your case before the Court.

You can file additional written statement. You can file w.s along with necessary application to the court to take your written statement, if the case was not finished. Even at the stage matter posted for judgment Yiu can file