Will my children have a right over the property I give away in charity

MY ONLY DAUGHTER & HIS HUSBAND ARE CONTINUOUS ILL BEHAVE & ATTACKING ME WITH TOUCHPAPER.SIR CAN I DONATE PART OR FULL PORTION OF MY HOUSE PROPERTY AMONG THE POOR PEOPLE ?? CAN I LEAVE AMONG THEM (POOR PEOPLE) ?? SIR,I AM HINDU (BENGALI). SIR, SENDING SMS , PLEASE DISCUSS WITHIN E-MAIL (That is most convenient & secured to me ) REGARDS & THANKS A LOT

First of all let me know are you the absolute owner of the property? If you are absolute owner then you can transfer it to anybody. I suggest you that you can make a registered will in favour of the poor people. But for that purpose you have to know the details of the poor.
For further information you can consult a civil lawyer also.

Sir/Madam
Yes, you have the every right to do with your property within the four corners of law. You can gift your whole or entire property to anyone or more you want.
For which you have prepare a gift deed and same have to be register. And the Donee have to accept the gift.
Thanks

Yes you have complete and absolute right to transfer your share of property to anyone whom you want. You can gift your property to the poor people by a way of making a trust so that no one can ever misuse your property for their own mean. Kindly come to our office for further proceedings