Who will get the property of father after his death

who is the owner of assets of father after expired? sons or wife who will get first priority

After expiry of father and if the family is a hindu family, all the sons , daughters and wife are the CLASS 1 Legal heirs.
In absence of any will , the wife and children will get the shares in equal proportion.
there is no question of priority here. the wife and the children will rank equal and will get equal shares of father's property.

Sir
In the instant, father died without will \legal document, the property will be divided equally among the legal heir's. I.e.wife and number of children .
Krishna Murthy Pasupula I Advocate IHyderabad