Who bears the expenditure of registration of owner's association

I have bought a flat in Bengaluru. Now is the time for the builder to handover to the Apartment Owners Association. We have elected a MC too. Please tell me who will bear the expenses of Registration of this association; builder or we. Also, how much is the expenditure?

Hi ,
You must bear the charges of registeration . ,.......................................,................................................................................................................

It should be borne by the members of the association . Please do consult a advocate for the same he will help you out in solving the issue . It may cost you a 30 thousand or more . And it should be registered under Karnataka society act 1960