What to do if there is a difference in deceased person's name

my father is no more. the death certificate name is in initials only. while in various documents like bank post office deposit name is in full. what needs to be done.

You may request with the Mcd to amend the death certificate with sufficient proof of government documents such Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter Card, Ration card to substantiate his name.

You may do so by visiting the office in person Yourself

Hi sir/mam
You shall apply for modification of name apication to change the name in death certificate.
For will related/property related issue feel free to have a word with me

All the best,
Adv sahej uban