What to do if the builder is not refunding the booking amount

Builder not Booking Amount with in time and till date, then further i can take action against builder which section can i file FIR and case. Please....

Before doing so do send him a legal notice mentioning all the relevant and material facts as it will strengthen your case for both criminal as well as recovery purposes. You send a complaint to the police for cheating and criminal breach of trust or of the police does not register the F.IR. Then you can file a complaint case also.

You have the option of filing a criminal complaint before a Criminal Court, which can direct the police to register an FIR against the Builder. In addition, you can also file a consumer complaint. The consumer forum will be able to give you a complete refund with interest. The two processes can be initiated simultaneously.

Your question is not that much clear to me ..... as far as i observed i think its a fraud case for which you can file case under Indian penal code for cheating ....
for further assistance you can call me