What to do if the builder is not refunding the booking amount

Builder not Booking Amount with in time and till date, then further i can take action against builder which section can i file FIR and case. Please....

Answers (2)

330 votes

Before doing so do send him a legal notice mentioning all the relevant and material facts as it will strengthen your case for both criminal as well as recovery purposes. You send a complaint to the police for cheating and criminal breach of trust or of the police does not register the F.IR. Then you can file a complaint case also.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

180 votes

Your question is not that much clear to me ..... as far as i observed i think its a fraud case for which you can file case under Indian penal code for cheating ....
for further assistance you can call me

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles