What to do if my neighbour's construction is blocking my flat's view

I have purchased a flat (in Gram Panchayat area) from a promoter- builder on first floor ; based on the layout elevation and view/ vision from balcony .He has given us possession. After some years the flat of ground floor (below my flat) is occupied by a person , who constructed / fabricated an unauthorized shade which is disturbing elevation and vision. I sent him an objection letter with copy to promoter. How can I take-up further

You can file civil suit for easement in civil court.
Easements right is attached with property.
Thefore you can file civil suit in civil court in your jurisdiction of property situated.
Prior notice through Advocate can be sent.

File a complaint in the local authority that is grampanchayat and society. Do you have occupation certificate? Is your housing society formed? If yes then file a complaint in society too. Gram panchayat have the authority to remove the encroachment made by the person