What to do if my neighbour's construction is blocking my flat's view

I have purchased a flat (in Gram Panchayat area) from a promoter- builder on first floor ; based on the layout elevation and view/ vision from balcony .He has given us possession. After some years the flat of ground floor (below my flat) is occupied by a person , who constructed / fabricated an unauthorized shade which is disturbing elevation and vision. I sent him an objection letter with copy to promoter. How can I take-up further

Answers (2)

124 votes

File a complaint in the local authority that is grampanchayat and society. Do you have occupation certificate? Is your housing society formed? If yes then file a complaint in society too. Gram panchayat have the authority to remove the encroachment made by the person

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

204 votes

You can file civil suit for easement in civil court.
Easements right is attached with property.
Thefore you can file civil suit in civil court in your jurisdiction of property situated.
Prior notice through Advocate can be sent.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles