What to do if mother sister creating problem acquiring mother property

09-May-2023 (In Property Law)
Me and my brother are straight line inheritant of my maternal grand father's agri land property.Maternal grand father expired on 18/12/2017.My mother(expired in 1969) was the only daughter to him.The said land acquired by GOI for express highway and the reward amount payment started by GOI.The cousine of my mother had created dispute with the support of will signed by my maternal grand father in 2014 after acquisition notice of GOI, as it was declared non transferable.The said wills genuiness is also suspected.The will holder had apeal in the court for probet against which I had created dispute to protect probet certificate.Under HUF and HSA ammendment of 9-9-05 how can i protect my right.In tahesildar office also he made dispute to transfer ownersip of land in our name.He also created dispute in Jamin sampadan office against payment procedure.I request you to guide me to protect my right.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
793 votes
First of all you have to proceed with the suit where you have objected about suspection of will. This is point where you have to focus first otherwise with regard to acquisition amount that can be stayed till the final order of suit. If that can be proved that will is not genuine than you can get right and interest which is received by your mother. For further query you can meet me on my phone...
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
673 votes
As you mother was only daughter of you nana she is the only successor of his property and in absence of you mother her successor would be receiver of her share. NOW we talk about the will, I (any advocate)can give any answer about it only after reading that will.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
682 votes
As your challenging will and your are the legal hearique of disputed land you can have all the right but for the disputes need to read what is there in suit as per HUF ur legal rights are there there should be some legal orders for your transfer.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."