What is the share of a daughter in fathers property

I have a mother and father. I am 02 brothers and 03 systers. All the ancestral land of my grand father has been divided amongst my fathers and uncles. Now these lands are in the name of my father. My sisters want to divide these lands and want to take his part. But my father says that all these lands are in the name of him. So daughters have no right to take these lands without his consent. My fathers dont want to give any part of the land to his daughters. As my sisters donot lookafter my fathers so my father dont want to share the property to his daughter. We both brothers look after my father. And my father want to give all the properties to me and my brother. Is it possible. My sister will file a writ petition. So what precautionery step should i done. Viz Gift deed by my father to me and my brother or any other procedure to be followed by us to make the property our own name. If gift deed possible then please send me the proforma of gift deed of land. We are HINDU.

If the property is ancestral in nature , then your sisters have right over it. This is law of the land. However, if it has been proved that land/property which is/are in the name of your father ,then you have a case.

After introducing Amndment in Hindu Succession Act,2005 daughters are entitled for equal share as par son in ancestral property also. It is their legal right and can't be defeated. But for this they will have to approach civil court.