What is Step Aunt's Share In Paternal Property ?

Is there any way by which my step aunt will not get any share in the paternal property? My grandfather had two sons. Elder son has 2 sons and 3 daughters. Younger son has 1 son and 1 daughter from first wife and 1 son from step wife. In case of divorce of the younger son, will his step wife and step son be liable for property rights? If yes, then is there any way to deprive them of these rights?

In ancestral property, all legal heirs are entitled to it. Only Will can take away the right of succession and limit the number of claimants. It is advisable to have the documents drafted by expert to limit the scope of problems

Venerated Sir,
According to Indian law divorcee wife cannot claim right over the ancestral property because when is no more or part of the family. Wife have only right to claim maintenance from her husband for certain period of time unless and untill she makes marriage to other. Feel free to give valuable feddback call whenever be free.