What is procedure of mutation of an ancestral property

What is procedure of mutation of ancestral property.I am a Hindu.

Answers (2)

300 votes

Respected sir
As per the law you can file a petition before Circlenofficer where your land belongs and filed the form appropriately with copy of khatiyaan or sale deed then after applied it before CO. Then after after scrutiny rent would be issued in your name. Give your feed back..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

146 votes

Procedure is very complicated. You need to consult a good advocate for the same and to ensure all documents including Genealogical table, No objection affidavit, etc are filed. It is time consuming...

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles