What is procedure of mutation of an ancestral property

What is procedure of mutation of ancestral property.I am a Hindu.

Respected sir
As per the law you can file a petition before Circlenofficer where your land belongs and filed the form appropriately with copy of khatiyaan or sale deed then after applied it before CO. Then after after scrutiny rent would be issued in your name. Give your feed back..

Procedure is very complicated. You need to consult a good advocate for the same and to ensure all documents including Genealogical table, No objection affidavit, etc are filed. It is time consuming...