What is a daughter's right on father & mother property

Sir my sister has done love marriage with army person does she has rights on my Father Ad mothers property

If she had done love marriage then still she is entitled for the share in the family property. If the property stands out in the name of your father and mother then in future she will also be entitled.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From :Hyderabad , @ lawrato.com

Yes she have right in Parent property, if your father and mother self acquired the property, then they can sale, transfer or gift to any person, if the property acquired by your parents from their ancestors then they have to give share to our sister, for more details kindly consult me through this website.

if the property is the joint family property and other than the self acquired the daughter will get absolute right over the property and mere marrying through love wont effect her right over the schedule property