What if my uncle gets a stay order on sale of my property

i sell my parental property. my uncle have stay order on said property before i sell property. he lodge case on me. kindly suggest me what can i do. The property was father of my grand father and my grand father was gave me power of attorney. I am Hindu 

Answers (3)

260 votes

your uncle have stay order now you can appear court and you fil e w rittin statement and show power of atorny with w.s. and also file a probat your d.m. court and get a order to enfoce your power of atorny and also file a rivision in higher court on basis power of atorny

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

172 votes

If the the ownership was transferred to your grand father than he had right to execute power of attorney in your favour and you can enter in the transaction of such property only when it would be a registered General Power Attorney.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
319 votes

Right on ancestral property is of all the successors.so ur uncle will also have a share.so far as Power of attorney is concerned,it's terms n conditions will have to be looked into.Why a case has been lodged against u is not clear.consult an advocate.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles