What are the rights of girl child in family property

We have 3 acres of land and we are 3 sibling 2 bother and 1 sister property is under my father and mother three months before my father died and now my elder brother is going for partition without giving anything for me (I am the sister ) what should I do in this case ?

You need to approach the civil court filing a civil suit for the share of your property.your brother can't take away your share without your consent.ypi need to consult a lawyer as soon as possible inorder to raise your demand

What do you mean by "property is under my father and mother" ? the question to whom the property belongs? If the property belonged to your father and he had died intestate (ie. without making a will) the property is jointly vested in all the siblings and the mother. You have a rightful share in the property

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi

You file case for partition and obtain your share in the property.I can assure you that you will get your share...........................................................................................