What are the rights of a mother to transfer self acquired property?

My mummy who has purchased a flat with her own money and now wants to transfer it to her daughter. But my brother is fighting for the house and also instigating my sisterinlaw who is a widow to fight for the flat. my mom want to transfer the flat to me. i need help to know if she transfers the flat to me can my brother and sisterinlaw claim or fight for the flat later. my brother has a lot of money and is troubling and threatening us a lot and say he will show his money power. please help me can he possible claim for it later.

if that flat is purchased by your mother then she can transfer anyone without any problem if she wants to transfer you then just do one thing make a gift deed in your favor by your mother then it can be transfer easily

As per your query

Your mother has every right to transfer the flat in the of the person she wishes to. Your brother and sister in law cannot force her to transfer the same their name or object her decision. In case your brother or sister in law are forcefully claiming their share your mother can file police complaint to the concerned police station.