One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Aurangabad - Maharashtra - Advocate Pritam Arun Madukar

Advocate Pritam Arun Madukar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoState Commission, Aurangabad - Maharashtra
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Pritam Arun Madukar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pritam Arun Madukar's office is in State Commission, Aurangabad - Maharashtra.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Aurangabad,
  • District Court, Aurangabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Aurangabad - Maharashtra

Popular Reviews

Salman tadvi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. ..
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Pritam Arun Madukar Can daughters claim the property of mother Need suggestion regarding the court procedure for section 324.