Wants to sell under construction flat builder denying to give NOC

Want to sell under construction flat 1 bhk in virar . Buyer needs NOC from builder .which builder deny. And he is asking 3 to 5 lakhs . How much maximum he can charge? And is it legal to take charge. Of issuing NOC. ? And if its illegal than what can I do to obtain NOC . as I badly in need of money. I am Hindu.

First of all the builder should not charge anything if at all he is giving you NOC. It is not legal but of the NOC is subject to pending dues then they need to be cleared first. As you badly need money you can sell it without NOC if you can satisfy the buyer of complete compliance.

your agreement with the builder is important which play vital role in these type of situations. If yet today you not registered then you first register property and must obtain cash receipt of transaction. If you already decided the rate of property in written then no need to worry. But if you want to hand over property to third party then you have to charged by builder