Wants to sell under construction flat builder denying to give NOC

Want to sell under construction flat 1 bhk in virar . Buyer needs NOC from builder .which builder deny. And he is asking 3 to 5 lakhs . How much maximum he can charge? And is it legal to take charge. Of issuing NOC. ? And if its illegal than what can I do to obtain NOC . as I badly in need of money. I am Hindu.

Answers (2)

223 votes

First of all the builder should not charge anything if at all he is giving you NOC. It is not legal but of the NOC is subject to pending dues then they need to be cleared first. As you badly need money you can sell it without NOC if you can satisfy the buyer of complete compliance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

214 votes

your agreement with the builder is important which play vital role in these type of situations. If yet today you not registered then you first register property and must obtain cash receipt of transaction. If you already decided the rate of property in written then no need to worry. But if you want to hand over property to third party then you have to charged by builder

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles