Wants share as grandfather's home forcefully given to uncle by a will

Hi Team, I am from Hindu family. When my father was alive, my uncle forcefully made my grandfather sign a will on his name. We are living in a same home. However, my farher expired and my chacha is not giving our right. Can anything which can make us to get our right?

Answers (3)

293 votes

It is a civil dispute can be enforced in a civil court according to its pecuniary jurisdiction, you can file a suit for partition and cancellation of will which was forcefully taken by your uncle from your grandfather.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

196 votes

If the property is joint family then your grand mother have no right to make a will of whole property in favour if anyone. and second thing unless and until will is probated it has no legality in the eyes of law. You can file a suit for declaration as well as possession.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
236 votes

You will have prove that the will is a product of forgery and fraud was played on your grandfather for o make him sign the same. Further if you are living in the same house you can file a petition for partition . Let me know if you need further assistance

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles