Wants share as grandfather's home forcefully given to uncle by a will

Hi Team, I am from Hindu family. When my father was alive, my uncle forcefully made my grandfather sign a will on his name. We are living in a same home. However, my farher expired and my chacha is not giving our right. Can anything which can make us to get our right?

It is a civil dispute can be enforced in a civil court according to its pecuniary jurisdiction, you can file a suit for partition and cancellation of will which was forcefully taken by your uncle from your grandfather.

If the property is joint family then your grand mother have no right to make a will of whole property in favour if anyone. and second thing unless and until will is probated it has no legality in the eyes of law. You can file a suit for declaration as well as possession.

You will have prove that the will is a product of forgery and fraud was played on your grandfather for o make him sign the same. Further if you are living in the same house you can file a petition for partition . Let me know if you need further assistance