Wants compensation as government school built on private property

Dear sir, Iam from a village in MP and there is a government school building is constructed and school is being being operated. The land is in the name of My father and uncles, as per Khasra. It is said to be donated to government but don't have any records. We want the monetary compensation for this land. So advice me what should I do.

you can give application in tehsil office or aap application me like ki ya jamin mere papa or dada ji ki he is par malikana hak mera he yadi goverment school bana rahe he to mujhe compensation padan kare.
first step to give in Tehsil.

You cannot file the direct suit for compensation rather you need to file the suit for delivery of possession of the suit land and demolish the construction thereof. Thereafter, we can press for compensation .