Wants compensation as government school built on private property

Dear sir, Iam from a village in MP and there is a government school building is constructed and school is being being operated. The land is in the name of My father and uncles, as per Khasra. It is said to be donated to government but don't have any records. We want the monetary compensation for this land. So advice me what should I do.

Answers (2)

141 votes

you can give application in tehsil office or aap application me like ki ya jamin mere papa or dada ji ki he is par malikana hak mera he yadi goverment school bana rahe he to mujhe compensation padan kare.
first step to give in Tehsil.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

91 votes

You cannot file the direct suit for compensation rather you need to file the suit for delivery of possession of the suit land and demolish the construction thereof. Thereafter, we can press for compensation .

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles