Want to sale a joint property of a mother and her 10 year son

Sir my sister wants their house to sale but problem is that registry of this house named my sister and her 10 year son .Sir she just lost her husband so she doesn't have any income source. Can she sale it.

It is not clear from your query that weather the house in question is self aquired property of your sister or it is encestral. Any how your sister very well can sell it for the benefit of her minor son.

Yes, a mother can sale her minor children's property .....but legal obligation is that sale must be for child's welfare .....so for that obligation when you execute sale deed you have to write that you are selling this property for welfare of child like for his education , care etc.

They can sale easily. Who demands Income proof? No such requirement to prove income or source of procurement of property. Pl consult personally with all documents.

Share of minor child can only be sale only for his betterment.if their is any restriction in sale deed regarding share of minor than his share can not be sale otherwise your sister can sale her house.