Want to claim over grand father's property before his death

Sir mere par dada ji ki sampati ka hak muje mil sakta he jab mere dada or pita jivit ho me hisa le sakta hu muje sahi ray de

Answers (3)

265 votes

Hello..your question is very incomplete. While putting suvh question you should state the facts completely. What is thr nature of propety in the hands of your great grandfather? Leave that aide, Succession laws are very clear in india.
You cannot get your great grandfathers property when father and grandfather is alive.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

198 votes

आप के दादा जी आप को अपनी प्रोपर्टी में हिस्सा देने को राजी है क्या अगर है तो यह बहुत आसान हो जाएगा नही तो यह मुश्किल होगा कोर्ट मर हमे केस करना पड़ेगा और हमारा हिस्सा कोर्ट द्वारा हांसिल करना पड़ेगा इसमें मैं आपकी पूरी सहायता कर सकता हूँ। मुझे कॉल करें ।

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
82 votes

आपके दादाजी और पिताजी के जीवित रहते आप अपने पर दादाजी की संपत्ति में हक नहीं मांग सकते| मौजूदा कानूनी प्रावधानों के अनुसार आपकी पैतृक संपत्ति दादाजी के हिस्से में जब आती है तो वह संपत्ति उनकी स्वर्जित हो जाती है और ऐसी संपत्ति में उनके जीवित रहते आप उनसे अपना हक व् हिस्सा नहीं मांग सकते, यहाँ तक कि आपके दादाजी के जीवित रहते आपके पिताजी भी अपने दादाजी की संपत्ति में से अपना हिस्सा नहीं मांग सकते|

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles