Want to claim over father's property after his death

Can I get 1/2 of my dead father's house occupied totally by my brother since13 years

If your father made a registered will then please get it searched from competent lawyer from concerned registrar office and in case he died without any will then his property will be equally divided amongst his sons/daughters so legal remedy is you can file a suit for partition and injunction claiming your half portion over property.

If your father died without leaving any will ( vasiyat) then you can file a petition in civil court for getting your share according to Hindu succession act. First you send a notice to your brother and demand your share then file civil suit

Yes u can get the right in property But there should not be any will mentioning about the transfer or gift by your father to your brother. And there is no such limitation of time until u have given waiver to your rights.