Uncle transferred my father's property on his name after his death

My one property in Mumbai at Malad East .this property purchase my father in 1988 after that my parents death in 2000 .my uncle transfer name in 2007 by illegal .what I can do please gauide me.

Dear Client,
as per transfer of property act no one can have right of property of others without his consent in righting of the owner or after death of owner his / her legal heir. After death only legal heir can have right to take possession of that property after taking proper succession certificate from court.

First of all see that by which instrument the above said property had been transferred on your uncle's name. If instrument is illegal then file Declaration suit and also take perpetual Injunction order.