Uncle transferred my father's property on his name after his death

My one property in Mumbai at Malad East .this property purchase my father in 1988 after that my parents death in 2000 .my uncle transfer name in 2007 by illegal .what I can do please gauide me.

Answers (2)

161 votes

Dear Client,
as per transfer of property act no one can have right of property of others without his consent in righting of the owner or after death of owner his / her legal heir. After death only legal heir can have right to take possession of that property after taking proper succession certificate from court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

51 votes

First of all see that by which instrument the above said property had been transferred on your uncle's name. If instrument is illegal then file Declaration suit and also take perpetual Injunction order.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles