One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in PimpriChinchwad - Advocate Ujjwal Sontakke

Advocate Ujjwal Sontakke

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Opp Ravi Complex Phase 2, PimpriChinchwad
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Property, Recovery, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Ujjwal Sontakke completed his law in the year 2011 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Consumer Court, Property, Recovery, Civil, Banking / Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ujjwal enrolled with the Bar Council Maharashtra And Goa in 2011. He is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/639/2011
  • District Court, Pune

Get advice from Advocate Ujjwal Sontakke

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Ujjwal Sontakke How to recover stamp duty from bank Builder delayed possession now asking extra charges for FSI