transfer of property in my fathers own name on documents

sir i live in dda flat trilokpuri delhi east. the pr operty was allotted in the name of my grand father .after passing my grand father in the year 2006. since the property is not being transfered from my grandfather to my father name. we are depositing all house tax bills and electricity bill in my grand fathers name. now we want to reconstrcut the property and want to take a home loan from bank. now the problem is property must be transfred in my fathers name. please tell me the process where and how can i transfer the property in my fathers name?

You have to get Mutation done in respect to your property. For more information feel free to have a word with me. You may hire a lawyer to do this for you. It should not be a big problem, just collect all your documents together. All the best.

You grandfather died intestate. Without writing a will. Your father have to file a petition under succession act for seeking succession to the flat. You may consult us personally with relevant documents of the flat and death certificate of your grandfather