Transfer of ownership of the property belonging to deceased wife

My late wife had purchased a house which was registered in single name in Oct 2014 though we wanted to be joint owners my name was inadvertently left out,,My wife expired on 14/12/2017. The society was formed on 27/2/2017 which I have come to know only 3 day before . I desire that the ownership and fully markeatable title be inherited to avoid any complications should we try to sell the flat.

With reference to the above statement, we do take care of such kind of issues we will definitely resolve this issue, we required some more details to answer accurately, you have to consult with advocate for such issues, kindly consult us.

Is there a will, then will needs to be probated. Or you may need to get a legalheirsship or succession certificate. If there are any issues in your marriage they will also have equal rights . You may contact for further details.