Transfer of non agriculture land by partition between joint owners.

Respected sir/ madam we had purchaged aggricure land joimtly & converted in non aggriculture. Some part given to developer by develpment aggrement. want to devide remaining plot & tranfer on individual as per share holding. Request to guid the procedure.

Answers (2)

110 votes

You have to divide your land as per the share and register it separately. Or contact me by lawrato for procedure.
For further query contact lawrato

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

222 votes

Dear Sir, the land purchased by you was agricultural land and the same is also converted into non agriculture. And further part portion is given to builder for development vide Agreement and other partial land you can transfer to the individual by way of Sale Agreement as it is non agricultural land as of now. remaining land can be transfered/sold through registered Sale Deed.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Can an NRI take agricultural land in Karnataka for lease to do banana cultivation. Is there any limitation or restriction. If so can he form a company…

Read More

How we can cancel the lease deed of 99 year because which is the land of trust?…

Read More

This is regarding E-Auctioned property and I'm the highest bidder and paid 25%.Now the banker sent email like "Incidentally we may mention th…

Read More

my father has a property which he bought on lease from the land owner he built a home on that land now he is willing to sell but the land owner is cla…

Read More