Transfer of non agriculture land by partition between joint owners.

Respected sir/ madam we had purchaged aggricure land joimtly & converted in non aggriculture. Some part given to developer by develpment aggrement. want to devide remaining plot & tranfer on individual as per share holding. Request to guid the procedure.

You have to divide your land as per the share and register it separately. Or contact me by lawrato for procedure.
For further query contact lawrato

Dear Sir, the land purchased by you was agricultural land and the same is also converted into non agriculture. And further part portion is given to builder for development vide Agreement and other partial land you can transfer to the individual by way of Sale Agreement as it is non agricultural land as of now. remaining land can be transfered/sold through registered Sale Deed.