Transfer of joint property when spouse dies without will or nomination

transfer of joint property to living spouse when one dies without will or nomination. Religion Husband catholic wife hindu.

Dear Client,
Who has died-Wife or Husband? Further yes the living spouse had legal right to acquire the same.

As this is documentary based activity, it would be advice to have personal consultation with ahy of the empaneled advocate of LawRato to get precise and correct advice.

Expert Jurist LLP

With reference to the above statement, we do take care of such kind of issues, we would definitely provide you the better solution, we required some more details to answer accurately, kindly contact us to proceed.