The first party lost ownership in the case are they still the owners

the first party lost ownership case on a land to other party. Do the buyers of land from first party are yet the owners? The buyers are registered and paying taxes since 2002?

Respected Sir
As you wrote in your grievances that first party lost ownership case on a land to other party. Do the buyers of land from first party are yet the owners which is not apparent statement. On which ground ownership has been lost not been mentioned. If ownership lost then no right over property except adverse possession. Feel free to provide me more documents do that I can help you better . Feel free to call .

The case documents and the judgment needs to be seen for giving answer. Technically if the flat was constructed and sold prior to the case, the said judgment is not binding upon the flat purchasers and they continue to be owners.