Tehsildar is denying for mutation of registered property

Dear sir/Madam. I purchaged property in public auction.Sbi bank auctioned mortgage property through civil court.revenue department executed auction of sbi bank mortgeged property through court order.I held successful bidder.And civil court issued sale certificate in my favour. I paid registration fees and property got registered in my name.now tehsildar is denying mutation as document is showing second charge of Cooperative bank for rs 1lack Please advice me what should i do to mutate this property in my name

File writ petition challenging the inaction of Tehsildar. The public auction followed by sale certificate is issued only for the non-incumbents property. If you are in Jaipur, you can contact us and meet us.

Jab sare papers aap ke naam par court dwara complete hogaye he to us tehsil daar ko kya problem he asa nahi hota aap is case me hamari madad le sakte he us tehsil dar ke khilaf case karna padega or apne sare legal document court ko dikhane ke baad aapka kaam ho jayega call me