Tehsildar is denying for mutation of registered property

Dear sir/Madam. I purchaged property in public auction.Sbi bank auctioned mortgage property through civil court.revenue department executed auction of sbi bank mortgeged property through court order.I held successful bidder.And civil court issued sale certificate in my favour. I paid registration fees and property got registered in my name.now tehsildar is denying mutation as document is showing second charge of Cooperative bank for rs 1lack Please advice me what should i do to mutate this property in my name

Answers (2)

174 votes

File writ petition challenging the inaction of Tehsildar. The public auction followed by sale certificate is issued only for the non-incumbents property. If you are in Jaipur, you can contact us and meet us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

243 votes

Jab sare papers aap ke naam par court dwara complete hogaye he to us tehsil daar ko kya problem he asa nahi hota aap is case me hamari madad le sakte he us tehsil dar ke khilaf case karna padega or apne sare legal document court ko dikhane ke baad aapka kaam ho jayega call me

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles