Son has forcibly taken Mothers property after fathers death what to do

After my father passed away,my mother was forcibily driven out by youngest brother from her rented house and he has taken over a ongoing residential project owned by mother(plot purchased by her in 1975),he has seized all property and bank documents of mother.She currently staying with me.

she should have filed a police complaint as to mental torture and physical abuse. now property issue being a civil matter, she should send a notice to your brother and the developer and file matter in court and take a stay on the property.

You first of all go to the police station and lodge a complaint against your btother. If police do not take cognizance of your complaint then you have to lodge a complaint case in court with the help of advocate. You have to approach the civil court also to get injenction order against your brother.

She needs to file complaint to police immediately..
Also file court case to protect the property of the mother..
Also , u will require to take more legal steps and actions to stop your brother from selling the properties