Someone filed wrong complaints for land acquisition

what to do when anyone file wrong complaints against you for land aquisition?

Answers (2)

281 votes

Whatever the complaint, either wrong or right, you will have to prove it before the court. If it is wrong, you may submit before the court, with necessary documents in your favour, and also pray for compensation before the court for harassing you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

297 votes

Who has and of which nature complainant filed against you. Unless you disclosed these facts, nobody can offer or suggest legal, just and proper opinion. Therefore, contact a good lawyer ,place all the facts and circumstances to him and act according to his advice.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles