Society not allowing to park vehicle. What can i do about it?

I am living in a society and i am the owner of the flat. But the society doesn't let me park my vehicle in the society. How and what can i do about?

Sir,
You can challenge the act of society by filing dispute in co-operative court. You can issue prior letter/ notice to management asking them to provide the parking space for vehicle and further whatever they reply you can initiate action as per expert advice.

you must file an written application complaint before co-operative registrar and with your local police stating your all facts supported with documents before that you should also issue alegal notice thruogh an advocate and still if it doesnt work then you can intiate the legal proceedings aginst the same.

If you are the member of the society then you are entitled to enjoy all common areas and facilities in the society and if you are prohibited from enjoying the same you can knock the doors of cooperative court and seek necessary injunctive orders