quesSociety not allowing to park vehicle. What can i do about it?

I am living in a society and i am the owner of the flat. But the society doesn't let me park my vehicle in the society. How and what can i do about?

  • ansSir,
    You can challenge the act of society by filing dispute in co-operative court. You can issue prior letter/ notice to management asking them to provide the parking space for vehicle and further whatever they reply you can initiate action as per expert advice.

    Advocate Pramod Kale

      District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansyou must file an written application complaint before co-operative registrar and with your local police stating your all facts supported with documents before that you should also issue alegal notice thruogh an advocate and still if it doesnt work then you can intiate the legal proceedings aginst the same.

    Advocate Sagar Kothari

      District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

  • ansIf you are the member of the society then you are entitled to enjoy all common areas and facilities in the society and if you are prohibited from enjoying the same you can knock the doors of cooperative court and seek necessary injunctive orders

    Advocate Radhika Pachpor

      Erandwane, Pune

  • Send a legal notice to builder for delay in construction @ Rs. 1999/- only

    Know More
  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Property lawyers in India

Similar questions

In 2013, I was billed property tax with retrospective effect from 2010. I made this…
Dear Sir I am  an NRI working in . In the year 2015 JULY my…

Is a married daughter eligible for a share in dead father's property? It's a ancestral…

I live with my wife, son, mother & my younger brother & his family (wife…

Property Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Prabhjit Jauhar

  Connaught Place
 Experience: 20 years

Advocate Mohammed Abdul Quadeer

  Shree Ram Nagar
 Experience: 11 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly