Sister made father write will to her benefit, what can be done?

Hello Sir, My father wrote a will few years back for the properties he own but within few months my sister convinced him to rewire without my knowledge to her advantage . But, I came to know and one I spoke to my father, he realized the mistake he made and wrote another will, like the first one and fave the originals to me. I sister stays with my parents, so I'm worried that she will try to convince him again to rewrite. What can I do to prevent this from happening? Are there any other alternative like family settlement? My father is willing to do dhana settlement deed but the property is in the bank for a loan. Thanks

Answers (2)

94 votes

The Will can be revoked and executed by your father as many time as he want in his life time means until he is alive that you can't prevent. Dana or Gift can be done but you have to take the responsibility of the loan or any kind of lien on the property.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

123 votes

here you require to contact us because we need to verify your father documents then will get exact solution, only on your question we can't give proper solution better you bring a documents., or contact any advocate they will guide you thank you

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles