Sister made father write will to her benefit, what can be done?

Hello Sir, My father wrote a will few years back for the properties he own but within few months my sister convinced him to rewire without my knowledge to her advantage . But, I came to know and one I spoke to my father, he realized the mistake he made and wrote another will, like the first one and fave the originals to me. I sister stays with my parents, so I'm worried that she will try to convince him again to rewrite. What can I do to prevent this from happening? Are there any other alternative like family settlement? My father is willing to do dhana settlement deed but the property is in the bank for a loan. Thanks

The Will can be revoked and executed by your father as many time as he want in his life time means until he is alive that you can't prevent. Dana or Gift can be done but you have to take the responsibility of the loan or any kind of lien on the property.

here you require to contact us because we need to verify your father documents then will get exact solution, only on your question we can't give proper solution better you bring a documents., or contact any advocate they will guide you thank you