Share of my step siblings over my deceased father's property

Sir I can explain in hindi. Mere pita bank manager they jinki death 22/June /2012 ko ho gayi. Unki do shadiya hui thi. Jisme pahli bibi (my mother jo ki 20sal pahle expire kr chuki hai)se 3bachhe (ek mai aur do sister) aur dusri se 5bachhe (4boy aur 1girl). (1)-mere pita ne mujhe (son of first mother) apne PF me 100% aur gratuities me 50%nominee banaya tha. (2)-mere pita housing loan aur 4wheeler loan dono mila kr lagbhag 14lakh liye they. Bank wallo ne jo PF ka paisa mujhe diya usme se loan amount deduct kar k diya. My question is that. Ki kya us ghar aur 4wheeler (jiska loan amount mere account se kata hai.) mai uska akela hakdar hu ya nhi. Ya usme mere step brother aur step mother ka kuch hak banta hai. Please suggest me. Thank you

Answers (1)

72 votes

You are not absolute owner in that house and 4wheeler your step brother and also step mother having rights on that property if bank deduct lone amount in pf and gratuities funds you are enable to claim that amount from your step brothers and mothers

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles