Share of child in property of grand father after divorce of parents

My daughter got divorced by mutual consent in USA. They have a daughter who was born in USA. Her ex-husband is paying maintenance which shall cease once her daughter becomes 18. Her ex- father-in-law has lot of property in India. Can my daughter/grand daughter legally claim some share from that property? Both are in USA where my daughter is working. If yes, in which court they can approach?

Your grand daughter alone can claim a share of her grand father's(father's father) property.
She can also claim maintenance till she is 21 years old and also claim for her academic and marriage expenses.

Sir
1.In the instance case, your daughter can not claim property, since she is legally divorced wife.
2.Where as your grand daughter can claim share in her father's property.(property documents to be verified)
3. She can file partition suit in family court with in her jurisdiction