Selling of property where utility bills are in name of ex owner

Respected sir my father purchased a bunglow 6 years before.after purchasing he has not registered his name to electricity bill,property tax and water tax his name was registered only to 7/12 uttara. my father expired 2 years befor so therefore i registered my mothers name to 7/12 uttara.but on electricity bill,property tax and water tax their is name is of ex-owner due to we did not registered we want to sell the peoperty 1)will their be any problem because of not registering name to electricybill,property tax or water tax?? 2)what should be done ?

Dear Sir,

You may Sale the property if your name in 7/12 extract. When utility bills not on your name then you need to issue the NOC to new owner (purchaser) on name of Electricity Dept, property tax & water tax for transfer of name from previous owner to new owner excepting you.

Thanks,

First of all, these are very important documents of your property.

Hence, you need to change these documents to your name at the earliest.

Once these documents are changed to you name then their will be no problem.at the time of selling and transferring the property.