×

quesSales and conveyance deed

Sales and conveyance deedMy father has paid full amount to land owner of 1000sq.feet freehold property in 2009 and executed "agreement to sale" with property owner and mentioned about full payment to him and because of some technical reason sale deed and conveyance deed cannot be done and mentioned that will do it in later period. Same agreement to sale was noterised through advocate. There is no time period mentioned in it for further proceedings. Because of some unavoidable reason we could not do sales deed and conveyance deed till 2013. Property is in our possession. Now owner denying.

• ansSir,
    You have to issue legal notice to owner to seek conveyance deed/sale deed . if he doesn't reply or act you have to file suit for specific performance of agreement in court of law where the property is situate n further also can claim compensation n injunction
    Regard

Advocate Pramod Kale

District Court, Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansIssue a notice calling upon the owner to come forward to execute the sake deed. If he falls to do so nice the civil court with a suit for specific of contact. There are certain legal essentials in such cases. Move with legal advice.

Advocate Prasad Arvind Abhyankar

Amravati Road, Nagpur

• ansSir, you can prosecute the owner by initiating civil as well as criminal cases against him. From the aforementioned facts it seems you have a very good case. Still need to go through your agreement and contents therein. Prima facie it seems to b a very good case.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune