One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagpur - Advocate Prasad Arvind Abhyankar

Advocate Prasad Arvind Abhyankar

4.3 | 10+ consults
Amravati Road, Nagpur
18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Prasad Abhyankar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Abhyankar provides services in various field of civil laws, Divorce related matters, Service & Employment, Property Dispute, Cheque bounce cases, Recovery matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prasad enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2000. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association and the District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2638/2000
  • Debt Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Nagpur,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Nagpur,
  • District Court, Nagpur,
  • Family Courts, Nagpur,
  • Nagpur Bench, Bombay High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 1000 499

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 2000 499

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate Prasad Arvind Abhyankar

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*

Reviews (1)

Rohan srivastava - Verified Client
Consultation was good and satisfying .
Apr 27, 2017