Sale of land which is in name of a private limited company

Sir, I have 4 acrs land on the name of pvt ltd co. In hyderabad. That is struck off . How to sale it?

You can sell it but you have not mentioned as to what is the area of your problem in not getting the property sold out. You can give a paper publication or you can talk with an local agent for the selling of the property.

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

That the said land can be sale by authorised representative of the company or Directors or the board, for more details consult me through this website.