Sale of joint ownership property without consent

My father having 2 house 1 is 950sqft other is 2400 sqft after the death my mother my brother and myself name are written on the registry paper. Now my mother and my brother want to sale the property without informing me . Is it possible to sale What i have to do

हाँ आप महोदय की पर्मिशन के बगैर आपकी माँ व् आपके भाई इस प्रॉपर्टी को बेच सकते है यदि आप सहमत नही है तो सिविल दावा सक्षम न्यायालय में विभाजन एवं निषेधाज्ञा का लगा कर खरीदी करने वाली पार्टी को उक्त प्रॉपर्टी को खरीदने से रोक सकते है या रजिस्टार के कार्यालय में आपत्ति आवेदन पेश कर सकते है|

Yes you can sell this property without your permission of Sir, your mother and your brother can sell this property. If you do not agree then the civil claim can be prohibited by buying the said property by buying a split and injunction in a competent jurisdiction, or buying the registered property. The objection can be submitted in the office of the office.

It is not possible if you all are joint owners according to the registry and you all have equal powers to dispose the property.

But, terms of the registry does matter. Description of extent of rights of individual for disposal of the property should be checked.

No it is not possible to sale aforesaid property by your mother and your brother without your signature in sale deed of proposed purchaser and its will be illegal without your signature, you may published this fact to as a public notice to most popular daily news paper for information to everybody.

No, your brother and mother does not have any locus to sell the property as the property belongs to your father and you three are the legal heir of the said property so initially the property has to be transferred on the name of all three of you and only after that the property can be sold that too with the permission of all the current owners of the property. you can file a case of injunction in civil court for stopping them to sell the property.