Road laid out without permission and public threatening

I have buyed 500 sq yards panchayati land before 2 years .now when i gone to site gov has layed road without my permission. Now i measured it is only 480 sq yards .now i want to build boundry wall but local people are objecting me to leave another 20 sq yards for drainage. Can i what legal action i take to build boundry wall for remaining 480 sq yards. Should i give police complaint on local village people ?they are blackmailing that we will not allow to build Compund wall ,they are saying to leave 20 sq yards . Please advice

you can file a suit for declaration, possession and injunction against the persons objecting and gram panchayat by producing the sale deed in your favour and you can also obtain damages from panchayat for illegal occupation

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Police cant help you in this matter because it is civil nature, You have to file Suit for injunction against the villagers to restrain them to interfere in your construction of compound wall, If you have tenable grounds then court will granted Ad -interim injunction on same day of filing of the suit or case.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari

If your sale deed shows that you bought 500sqyds and Panchayat laid road in 20sqyds. you can claim land compensation from the Gram Panchayat. You have to file appropriate application before the Gram Panchayat and also issue a legal notice. Then approach an Advocate in High Court and file a writ petition.