Rights over land having coal reserved being acquired by Coal India

Sir, I sell my agricultural land 5 years ago, I don't know that there is coal reserve and land is going to acquired by coal india. Can I file any petition? Can I get any desison in my favour by cort? Please tell me.

Answers (2)

193 votes

आप महोदय द्वारा यह नही बताया गया की यह जमींन क्या आपकी पैतृक सम्पति है या आपने किसी से खरीदी है और यदि आपने खरीदी है तो कब खरीदी है उक्त भूमि की पिछले 10 साल का खसरा बीवन रिकॉर्ड निकलवाकर यह परामणित हो सकता है किई यह जमींन वास्तव में रिकॉर्ड में किसके नाम से चली आ रही है जिससे की स्थिति स्पस्ट होगी

in english
It was not told by Sir that this land is your ancestral property or you have purchased it from someone and if you have purchased it when you have purchased it, it may be tempted to get the Khasra Bevan record from the last 10 years of the said land, In whose name is the name of the record in which the situation will be revealed

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

327 votes

Dear Citizen,
The order of Collector regarding acquisition of land for public purpose is absolute. You cannot contest it. However in case you are not paid adequate amount for your land, you can file a petition before the competent court. You can approach a lawyer with market value rates and the rates offered to you by the government for acquisition.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles