Rights over land having coal reserved being acquired by Coal India

Sir, I sell my agricultural land 5 years ago, I don't know that there is coal reserve and land is going to acquired by coal india. Can I file any petition? Can I get any desison in my favour by cort? Please tell me.

आप महोदय द्वारा यह नही बताया गया की यह जमींन क्या आपकी पैतृक सम्पति है या आपने किसी से खरीदी है और यदि आपने खरीदी है तो कब खरीदी है उक्त भूमि की पिछले 10 साल का खसरा बीवन रिकॉर्ड निकलवाकर यह परामणित हो सकता है किई यह जमींन वास्तव में रिकॉर्ड में किसके नाम से चली आ रही है जिससे की स्थिति स्पस्ट होगी

in english
It was not told by Sir that this land is your ancestral property or you have purchased it from someone and if you have purchased it when you have purchased it, it may be tempted to get the Khasra Bevan record from the last 10 years of the said land, In whose name is the name of the record in which the situation will be revealed

Dear Citizen,
The order of Collector regarding acquisition of land for public purpose is absolute. You cannot contest it. However in case you are not paid adequate amount for your land, you can file a petition before the competent court. You can approach a lawyer with market value rates and the rates offered to you by the government for acquisition.
Regards,