Rights of legal first wife over husband's property

I am writing on behalf of my mother. She is not divorced and my father has illegally married another woman..so what are the legal rights of first wife over her husband's properties .? And how can she claim her rights?religion- christian and age -58

First wife until divorced and children from first wife, have full right over the property of the husband / father. If it is ancestral property they still have right. file appropriate civil / criminal cases against the husband.

Venerated Sir,
As per the Christian Marriage Act and Indian succession Act you have right to claim share in ancestral property as a legal heir. Your mother have right to claim maintenance from her husband. As per the law two wife is prohibited under law so you can case against him for mental pressure so that you can claim your legal right in the property of father also. Feel free to give your feedback and call to me.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli