Rights of children of second wife on father's property

We are HINDUS.My father has two wifes.he was died.i am the daughter of second wifew2.first wifew1 have two sons and a daughter.first son was died.daughter married. He will give 5000 per month.he is wasteing the money for his enjoyments from my fathers death.if we ask my mom and my share he says that second wife and his childs has no right on property.will i get my share.my mom has any right on my fathers property.

you have right on the property and you can file suit for partition and separate possession. if the one son died issue less then the one son and two daughters will get equal shares on the property of your father.

As per law, second wife children have equal right as first wife children. I need further clarification of the matter, as when your father was passed away & if he registered any will prior to his death ?

Regards. Advocate K V N R

The legal heirs of your father are
a) your father's first wife.
b) 2 Sons and Daughter from first marriage. Since the first son died, his children and wife(if any) will get 1 share.
c) you
totally your father's share will be divided to 5 parts.
your mother(second wife) will not get any share.